With the rising cases of community spread in Victoria, we remain vigilant in ensuring that our staff, patients and referrers are aware of the processes we have in place to stay safe and well during this time.
WE WOULD LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT AT MOORE REHAB OUTCOMES WE ARE:
- Minimising face to face visits: we will complete assessments via telehealth (i.e. phone, email or video conferencing) where possible.
- Our clinicians will not visit clients should they be unwell or have had known exposure to COVID.
- Screening clients before each home visit: 24 hours prior to every home visit, clients will receive a screening phone call to ensure that they or members of their household do not have symptoms of COVID-19 or are unwell. Review of COVID-19 “hot spot” areas will be considered prior to a visit.
- Social distancing during home visits. Our MRO clinician will maintain distance where possible and may review clients outdoors in an open air environment. They may shorten the normal time frame they are in the client’s home, to reduce exposure.
- PPE and sanitisation. We will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as masks and gloves, use good hygiene and sanitise before and after home visits.
- Reviewing the client’s treatment programs to see if existing providers can offer remote support (if possible).
- We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are committed to keeping our clients, referrers and staff!