Our new CTP Team Leader – Rebecca Wainscoat
Moore Rehab Outcomes is thrilled to announce
as our new CTP Team Leader
“Working with Moore Rehab Outcomes (MRO) over the past three years, I have seen the organisation grow from strength to strength. I am excited to have the opportunity to consolidate that growth by providing leadership and guidance to MRO and our consultants across NSW and ACT.
This new role will allow me to utilise my skills in leadershop and quality improvement within the CTP portfolio, while maintaining a clinical caseload across CTP and icare. I am looking forward to working with our key referrers, contractors, and regulators to ensure MRO continues to excel in the provision of quality proactive services to our clients.”
In this new lead role for CTP within MRO Rebecca will be completing the following tasks:
- Overseeing the CTP Branch of Moore Rehab Outcomes.
- Conducting regular file reviews.
- Training, supervising and mentoring of staff involved in CTP and case management.
- Working closely with the icare and medicolegal team leader in supporting the MRO vision.
- Ensuring all staff apply MRO’s core values to all aspects of their work.