Private / Community Referrals
Occupational Therapy Assessment
To book an Occupational Therapy Assessment please click here
An Occupational Therapy Assessment will be carried out by an experienced MRO Occupational Therapist to analyse a client’s needs.
An Occupational Assessment will include:
Moore Rehab Outcomes offers Driving Assessments to assess the impact a client’s condition may have on their ability to drive and to determine what modifications, if any, may be required. The driving assessment consists of both off and on road assessments.
The FIMTM instrument is a basic indicator of severity of disability. The functional ability of a patient changes during rehabilitation and the FIMTM instrument is used to track those changes. Functional change is a key outcome measure of rehabilitation episodes.
To view our team of FIM Assessors please click here.
Computer Workstation / Ergonomic Review
- Assessment of workstations and postural assessments
- Task analysis and identification of factors impacting performance
- Seating Assessments for employees with specific needs
- Recommendations of alternate layout / equipment
- Powerpoint education packages and group workstation assessments to ensure your employees understand how to set up their workstation.